Frequently Asked Questions
Below please find answers to some of the frequently asked questions about our medical billing services..
What is your pricing structure?
We only charge you based on a percentage of what you successfully receive from carriers and patients. This approach directly ties our financial success to yours and ensures we’ll do everything we can to work in partnership with your practice to succeed together.
What cost benefits will we see from your medical billing services?
- Our fees are based on collections, so we don’t get paid unless you get paid!
- All payments go directly to you – you retain complete control
- Our daily claim generation and carrier follow up ensure faster pay-outs
- Weekly patient statement mailings reduce turnaround on patient obligations
What size of practice does your medical billing company usually work with?
Our approach to medical billing services is flexible enough to work with any practice of any size. We have created a streamlined delivery model enabling us to adapt to your needs. If you are single physician practice, or have numerous offices with a team of providers, we can customize a solution to meet your needs.
How long does it take to get set up?
We can begin medical billing services as soon as you are set up in our system. We’ll need some specific practice information to get started such as: practice name, address, NPI, Tax ID, provider numbers, fee schedule, credentialing status, etc. Once the above is established, we can begin sending paper claims immediately to those payers that will accept paper claims; electronic medical billing will begin as soon as your information is confirmed with each carrier through the clearinghouse – in as little as a few weeks
How will your medical billing company receive my information for processing daily work?
Information may be scanned securely to our office and charges can also be submitted electronically from your EHR system.
As a provider what can I do to make sure my charges are processed and paid as quickly as possible?
- A copy of the daysheet/appointment schedule
- A copy of each patient encounter form that includes all CPT, ICD-10 codes, modifiers and HCPC codes
- A copy of the front and back of the patients insurance card
- A copy of the patient’s authorization form
- Accurate Patient Demographics – Very critical to ensure clean claims go out, Incorrect demographics can delay payment by several weeks.
Where do the payments go when claims are reimbursed?
Does your medical billing company also mail out patient statements?
How often will you invoice our practice?
What practice management software is available? Can I use my current system?
“Since ProBill began handling my billing and collections, they have positively affected my bottom line and have more than paid for themselves. I am encouraging you to give them a call and see how they can help you, too.”
Tom Bertuccini, M.D., Lafayette, La.
We take care of your business, so you can take care of your patients.
516 Verot School Road
Lafayette , LA 70508
Advanced Billing Solutions, Inc.
516 Verot School Rd
Lafayette, Louisiana 70508
Toll Free: 1-866-451-2455